Jumpstart Your Meal Plan with This Garlic Paprika Shrimp & Broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pimentón (smoked Spanish paprika, or another paprika)
- 1 pound raw shrimp with tails, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, sliced in half, crosswise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic begins to sizzle, about 2 minutes.
- Add paprika and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to skillet. Cook shrimp until it starts to change color, about 1 1/2 to 2minutes; flip and cook another minute or two.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and salt. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam broccoli, covered, until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove, season with salt, pepper and squeeze of lemon.