Quick and Easy to Make Low Carb Chicken Salad
- 6 ounces Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 Cups Arugula, Raw
- 1 Cup Green Leaf Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Sweet Red Peppers, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Rosemary, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Rub chicken with 1 minced garlic clove.
- Marinate in refrigerator for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit
- Roast peppers, onion, 2 cloves of garlic, and olive oil for 25 minutes and combine rosemary, chicken broth, and water.
- Cover with tinfoil and roast for 20 minutes and add to a food processor with the red-wine vinegar and puree.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Saute the chicken about 4-5 minutes and sprinkle with pepper.
- Flip the chicken and saute until done, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from heat and slice.On a large plate or in a large bowl, combine the lettuce and arugula.
- Top with the chicken and dressing.